Raw Materials Planner
My client an industry leading Global FMCG business based in West London is recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Raw Materials Planner to join an exciting area of the business.
As the Materials Planner you will be a highly motivated self starter and will be responsible for planning, processing and maintaining the correct levels of raw materials across EMEA regions.
Material Planner Responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for purchasing the raw materials for the production plants across EMEA using SAP MRP to support
- Preparing & issuing purchase orders according to company purchasing policies & procedures
- Maintaining PO's within SAP so the system holds the latest details & supports operational plans
- Monitoring & evaluating supplier performance around delivery performance and order fulfilment.
- Evaluating slow moving and obsolete raw material statuses
- Building good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- To ensure the appropriate planning parameter are reflected into the in the system
The Material Planner will posses the following
- Proven planning experience/understanding of working in a FMCG Supply Chain
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good attention to detail with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of using MRP systems - SAP desired
- Strong stakeholder management
Due to the high volume of applicants I am afraid we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.
Apply for Raw Materials Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly