Senior Commercial Manager - Grocery
Senior Commercial Manager (Grocery)
Salary up to £60,000 + Bonus
Location – London, Central (Minimum 3.5 Days per week)
An innovative food SME growing rapidly with ambitious plans is looking for a world class individual to come in and drive sales at this crucial time. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting food brand and will provide significant responsibility and autonomy. You will be reporting directly into the MD. The current team is around 15 members of staff.
The key responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- You will be responsible for managing the Top 5 accounts such as Tesco, Waitrose, JS etc.
- You will also look to open new doors and spot opportunities where possible.
- The role has a line management responsibility of 1 individual.
You will be keen on the healthy food market and have 4+ years’ experience within sales. It is essential that you have top 5 account management experience and enjoy presenting. You must possess the following skills:
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, intelligent and sales focused.
- An excellent communicator with first-rate influencing and networking skills.
- Strong literacy and financial skills including numerical analysis.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and persuasive selling skills.
- Outstanding time management.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and develop in a fast paced environment and be rewarded with excellent progression and a very competitive salary then apply now! Alternatively please call Sam Lawrence at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Commercial Manager - Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly