National Account Assistant
7 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Assistant - Global FMCG Business
Office based role
An exciting opportunity working for a Global FMCG manufacturer on the wholesale team as a National Account Assistant, with fast progression within the company to go onto more senior roles.
This would suit the capacity of a junior account executive or someone with experience within field sales.
An ambitious global FMCG manufacturer with market leading brands also suppling own brand products in the non-food sector. They have gone from strength to strength, working their way up from number 5 to number 3 in the last 3 years.
You will be supporting the wholesale channel within a team of five as a National Accounts Assistant with various tasks, a perfect way to learn the industry and customers. This is a very high profile team due to the large volume of products that are supplied.
- Supporting the wholesale team with new business development of accounts.
- Have an involvement across promotional and commercial analysis.
- An ability to build and nurture close relationships amongst key internal contacts to ensure seamless flow and accuracy of information.
- Have an attention to detail when maintaining customer files to ensure individual accounts are accurate.
- Work under own initiative to be able to take control as and when problems occur.
An ability to:
- Be comfortable with data to analyse, interpret and disseminate information accurately
- Have a proven track record in writing cohesive reports or proposals
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Be computer literate with Microsoft packages involving Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Hold a full valid UK driving license.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate calibre who has up to a year's field sales/ junior account management experience to join a global FMCG manufacturer, with a fantastic career progression to national account management opportunities. If you are interested, please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for National Account Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly