Senior National Account Manager - Highstreet
7 days left
- Contract Type
A multifaceted business who have a billion £ turnover are looking for an FMCG Senior National Account Manager to take on a highstreet account which is key strategic account for 2017/2018.
The business has a number of instantly recognisable brands within various subcategories and the Senior National Account Manager will work with one of their key highstreet clients.
The head office is based in South East, easily commutable from London, however there would only be a requirement to be in the office 3 days per week.
As a Senior National Account Manager your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your retail customers.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met.
- Creating development plans to incorporate forecasts.
To be successful in your application you must:
- Have previous experience selling direct into major highstreet accounts such as Boots, Superdrug or WH Smiths .
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Be impactful delivering solutions and results.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- FMCG account management experience preferably within the highstreet channel.
- Be an established SNAM or a NAM / Retail Buyer looking to progress their career further with the additional responsibility for larger accounts.
This company is renowned for having a strong entrepreneurial culture where employees are encouraged to gain experience on a mix of accounts and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Accounts Manager to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - Highstreet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly