National Account Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in the fresh and prepared produce market.
This role is an ideal entry point to develop and progress your career into more senior roles. Working across a number of major customers, the role provides a support function to the wider sales team.
You will gain hands on experience dealing with key customers in retail and food service.
The National Account Executive will be required to:
- Analyse sales data to provide forecasts and sales reports alongside the NAM.
- Feed market intelligence to the business.
- Develop and grow the accounts alongside the company’s projections.
- Establish and implement joint business plans with key customers.
- Be a brand ambassador for the company through a collaborative relationship based approach.
- Monitor sales and operational data to increase forecasting accuracy and improve best practice.
- Collaborate on revenue planning.
- Participate in NPD, compiling propositions to customers to increase sales.
- Develop and further the business network to enable career progression into account management.
The National Account Executive plays a key role in the development and growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate brand awareness and knowledge of route to market.
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- A keen negotiator, being able to think on their feet and adapt to change.
- Commercially aware, being able to convey information to clients to suit their needs and requirements.
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly