Junior Sales Coordinator (m/f)
Active Nutrition International is the umbrella company for three outstanding sports nutrition brands, PowerBar, Dymatize and Premier Nutrition, dedicated to providing all athletes, no matter the sport, with great taste and ideal nutrition for all of their needs.
PowerBar’s heritage originates in endurance sports and is the brand for nutrient dense on-trend products to fuel ambitious, athletic lifestyles on and off the game.
Dymatize delivers protein, gainers and supplements that provide a nutritional foundation, allowing athletes to reap the rewards of a hard strength & power workout.
Premier Protein stands for lean protein and great taste at a great value. It gives good energy to make the most of every day.
Thirty years ago we started with a vision to revolutionise sports nutrition. As leaders, that helped define the market, the brands operate worldwide, with a strong focus in Central and Western Europe. Now, we are raising the bar again…
If you want to live up to your potential and help raise the bar for Active Nutrition International, apply for our vacancy as:
Junior Sales Coordinator (m/f)
This position is based in our offices in central Manchester. The Sales Coordinator position is an exciting new role, perfect for an ambitious and passionate sales focused individual, who wants to develop their career in the growing UK Sports Nutrition category.
The role of Junior Sales Coordinator will involve the following:
- Account liaison and provide good customer service with key distributors across Sports and Fitness Channel
- Responsible for monitoring, processing orders and making recommendations to grow sales with each distributor to the Country Manager
- Review monthly sales and support Commercial Team with internal forecasting process
- Work as an assistant with the Commercial Team in the UK for customer meetings and key projects
- Develop and implement brand activation plans which can deliver sales objectives with key customers
- Provide telesales support with key customers
Skills and knowledge of the ideal candidate include:
- You are a graduate or a young professional with one to two years of experience in Retail, Field Sales, Sports or FMCG manufacturing
- You describe yourself as proactive and tenacious to deliver commercial results or key tasks set
- Furthermore, you are confident speaking with and meeting external customers
- You are passionate about sports & nutrition and use this drive to respond to challenges with enthusiasm
- You are hands-on and are keen to develop yourself and your knowledge in the Sports and Fitness Industry
Along with a competitive salary and benefits we offer the chance to grow your skills and take on new challenges.
Power On and Join our Team!
We are looking forward to getting to know you by receiving your application (including CV and expected salary) via e-mail. For further information please feel free to contact Ms. Lisa Godomski at +49 89 50 20 07 96.
Apply for Junior Sales Coordinator (m/f)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly