Area Sales Manager/Merchandiser
Area Sales manager/Merchandiser – (North)
Competitive Salary + Additional Benefits
My client is a market leader in the garden furniture industry with a great portfolio of modern and innovative products. They are looking for an Area Sales manager to join their ever growing Sales team.
It is a dynamic roll within a strong growing company. You will assist in placing the brand on the map in the UK and will be key in providing an effective build up and growth of the turnover with both existing and new customers. The territory you will manage will be the North of England from Nottingham up to the Scottish borders. The business present exhibit at important trade shows in the UK, we expect you to be committed for these shows. The role could be based anywhere but you will need to be able to access the central UK head office. Reporting to the Sales Manager this diverse role will see you responsible for all aspects of Sales and visual merchandising across all customers.
- Driving new sales growth in a well-established area
- Developing strong, long-term, profitable business partnerships with customers
- Planning and executing customer specific sales strategies
- Negotiation of trading terms and promotions that achieve margin targets
- Working within a team to communicate, share resources and secure support to ensure the customer experience is always exceptional
- Attending All company Trade Show
Your experience will be as a home-based Area Sales Manager with a successful track record of sales achievement and a logical, progressive career to date. You might have worked in consumer goods, industrial or business to business sales but we have a strong preference for someone who has sold a product rather than a service.
To be considered for this role, please apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org