National Account Executive
We are working with a major, young and energetic drinks organisation that has a requirement for a National Account Executive to develop the On Trade Wholesale channel
The role will be to strategically develop and open new accounts whilst ensuring annual turnover, volume and profit growth targets are achieved. You will also be expected to develop business plans and exploit new opportunities to match the company’s proposition with their business needs.
You will need strong communication skills as the role will require you to interact daily with the following internal contacts, Line Managers, Marketing Teams, Supply and Finance. You will also be experienced in working with external Contacts and Wholesale customers.
• Responsible for all elements of the process including developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and steering promotional activities to deliver the turnover budget
• Implementation of tight account management and administrative procedures including; sales forecasting, price file maintenance and contract management.
• Develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness of the Organisation and brand portfolio & focus on key projects/drivers within accounts which will ensure maximum impact / benefit.
• Communicate and deliver specific strategic Company objectives
• To implement, review and revise detailed customer plans which will drive the achievement of the accounts full year sales budgets by identifying and rectifying all shortfalls during the Fiscal year.
• Act and behave as representative of the companies brand in all dealings with external customers, by building and maintaining relationships at all levels.
• Able to work productively with colleagues from all other departments
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• First line account experience in Wholesale is a MUST
• Preferably Drinks experience however all FMCG disciples will be required for stand out candidates
• Commercial/Knowledge of wholesale end users, market awareness, full profit and loss responsibility
• Graduate calibre preferred
• Self motivated, Tenacious and achievement orientated
• Demonstrable negotiation and interpersonal skills are required with the ability to analyse complex situations.