National Account Executive
Fantastic opportunity for a National Account Executive to join a fantastic blue chip business with a great culture. Supporting National Account Manager on one of the largest drug store customers, you will be given an opportunity and exposure to move into your first full P&L role.
My client is a premium, well known a loved non-food FMCG brand in the UK, currently dominating the market in their sector. They live and breathe innovation; and always trying to be ahead of their competitors with NPD and Marketing campaigns. Based out of a fantastic and friendly office in Surrey, they invest heavily in people's development as well as agile working and a fantastic range of corporate benefits.
National Account Executive will:
- Support SNAM to deliver sales, margin and distribution targets on the focus brands in on of the largest high street accounts;
- Develop and nurture strong working relationships with buyers and suppliers in order to maximise leverage for all our brands.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to ensure brand plans are applied in a consistent fashion to our key accounts.
- Support the SNAM by providing accurate forecasts and effective communication with demand planning to deliver agreed forecasting targets.
- Manage promotional activity by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions, recommending any improvements to return on future promotional activity.
The National Account Executive will be a Graduate looking to further develop a career in FMCG;
You could be an existing NAE looking for a new challenge, or a field sales representative working for one of the FMCG manufacturers looking for your first Head Office role.
Buyer/Category profiles are also desirable.
You are driven and ambitious, as typical progression path is within 12 to 18 months.
Passionate, resilient and strong communicator.
Due to the office location, we are looking for candidates commutable to Surrey.
£35,000 - £40,000 basic salary with great bonus, extensive range of benefits, generous holiday allowance. All of this combined with fantastic training and career development opportunities.