Regional Sales Manager - (Food Service)
6 days left
- Contract Type
We have a great opportunity for a proven territory based Business Development Manager in the South West region to join an established and very fast growing food manufacturer. This is a fantastic company with a great reputation within their industry, and a well established portfolio of products. The role will be home based and will combine new business development and account management, predominantly selling in to the traditional food service sector e.g restaurants, pubs, bars, hotels QSR's etc.
• Field based sales role, developing and sourcing new and existing opportunities within the Food Service sector.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• To manage accounts within the business and develop their profitability.
• Proven field sales experience within the food service industry is a necessity.
• Must have experience working for a food or drink manufacturer.
• Branded Food product experience would be preferred .
• Hard working, driven and self-motivated attitude is a necessity.
• Must have a proven track record of success with developing new business with new and existing accounts.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• UK Driving Licence with the ability to travel nationally.
• Results orientated, while also being a team player.
• Up to £30,000 Basic salary.
• Mileage and expenses provided.
• Phone & laptop.
For further information please apply directly, or send the most up to date copy of your CV to Graham Knight at D R Newitt Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Regional Sales Manager - (Food Service)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly