Business Development Executive
A Fantastic Opportunity to Build a Career Working with Premium Brands in the World Beer Category
Permanent, Full Time On-Trade Field Sales Representative required
£22k basic plus bonus, company car, laptop and mobile phone*
Covering the following area:
St Albans, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Oxford, Stevenage & surrounding areas
Ideal candidate Location: Chesham
Why work for CPM supporting Asahi UK?
CPM is the UK’s largest field marketing company. The breadth of our client portfolio means that we can offer talented sales people phenomenal career development opportunities. The culture of our company means that we naturally encourage people to challenge themselves, grow their skills and gain outstanding rewards and recognition.
The role at CPM is working to support our Asahi UK account, developing sales of the Asahi UK unique portfolio of world class premium products (including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell and Kozel). There are many opportunities for hard working and passionate individuals to develop their career both with CPM and Asahi UK with career trajectories that span a variety of functions across sales, marketing and customer service.
What does the role involve?
Visiting prestigious bars and restaurants within a set territory, promoting Asahi UK’s range of products and building strong relationships with customers to drive sales and maximize growth via product placement, promotions and staff training.
Who are we looking for?
CPM are ‘famous for sales’ and we are looking for a high calibre candidate who is passionate about this industry and has the ambition to themselves become famous for their contribution to our team and Asahi UK.
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Previous experience of working in the on-trade industry (bar, club or restaurant)
- Ambitious with the desire and ability to progress
- Proven strong work ethic
- Full UK driving licence essential
- The passion and ability to excel at sales
What can we offer you?
- £22k basic plus bonus of up to £2k per annum (including company car, mobile & laptop)
- Extensive ongoing training and development
- You will be employed by CPM as a Customer Development Executive, with proven progression for the right candidates to Account Development Manager with Asahi or other roles within CPM
This role will require evening and occasional weekend working, along with extensive travel.
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a telephone interview.
Due to application volumes, only short listed applicants will be contacted further.