Key Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established beauty and cosmetics company.
Established in the 1700's our client specialises in producing a range of body, bath and beauty products to the major high street retailers.
As the Key Account Manager, reporting in to the Commercial Sales Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of major retail accounts. By working with the buyers and creating joint business plans you will be required to drive growth within existing clients as well as recognise and prospect new opportunities.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate, driven and has a 'think outside the box' approach!
Key skills and experience required:
- A passion and/or experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry would be beneficial
- Experienced within an FMCG or Consumer sales environment
- Experience of working with the major multiples, ideally grocery accounts
- A level of exposure or experience working with buyers at head office level
- Ideally with a degree
- Ability to work well as a team and also independently with a self-motivated attitude
- Driven, ambitious and passionate approach
- Must be able to demonstrate a real passion for the products and brand
- Proven track record in building strong relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Full, clean driving license
- Basic Salary £30,000 to £35,000 (dependant on experience)