Interim NAM Grocery - Branded
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a renowned branded food business that have been creating high quality branded food products that are supplied around the globe! As the UK’s brand champion within their category they boast some of the most loved brands/products within the industry. With breadth of their product portfolio which is truly impressive and constantly expanding; with exciting future plans it is the perfect time to join this fast paced FMCG branded business.
As the successful Interim National Account Manager you will be responsible for the management and strategic development of the Grocery channel and relationships’, ensuring our client achieves their customer management goal and key objectives. As the NAM you will be expected to grow sustainable sales with profitable margin that delivers the plan to lead across customer and product categories.
The successful National Account Manager will:
• Currently hold the position of, National Account Manager, Senior National Account Manager, Customer Business Manager or equivalent.
• Commercial background within a branded environment
• High level of personal resilience and ability to stand their ground when placed under direct pressure
• Have the ability to plan, think on their feet and negotiate effectively
• Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a competitive day rate.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Interim NAM Grocery - Branded
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly