National Sales Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a long established UK Book Wholesaler as an National Sales Manager, leading a team of five direct reports in the field.
Established in the 1960's, our client is a leading UK book wholesaler operating in over 100 countries with various divisions.
As the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading, developing and motivating a team of five Independent Account Managers, delivering growth nationally, consisting of new and existing independent book retailers.
You will be responsible for managing the performance of your team through training, and development in the field in order to guarantee results and targets are achieved.
Key skills and experience required:
- A passion for reading would be highly beneficial
- Experience of managing a remote field based team within FMCG or Consumer is essential
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build strong relationships is essential
- A willingness to learn
- Full, clean driving license
- Basic Salary of £35,000 to £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- Company car