Molson Coors - Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager (Convenience channel) – Molson Coors
(Working for Powerforce)
Full Time, Permanent role
Package: £28,000 per annum + up to 30% bonus opportunity + Company Car (+ £1,500 London weighting within the M25)
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Ideal candidate location is between Guildford and Croydon (territory covers Swindon, Gloucester, Oxford, Reading, Southend on Sea, Kent, Brighton, Southampton, Bournemouth and surrounding areas)
Do you want to be part of one of the best teams in the industry as recognised by its peers?
Do you want to work for a business that INVESTS in YOUR Personal development?
Due to an internal development move, we have a vacancy for a ‘Field Sales Manager’ for our Molson Coors Strategic team, on behalf of Powerforce GB (Permanent role) to help deliver more of our products to more people in need of a cold one!
If you are a beer lover and are looking for your dream career, look no further!
Molson Coors are responsible for HUGE brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar and Rekorderlig with a simple vision: ‘To delight the world’s beer drinkers.’
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training and developing a team of 9 Field Sales Executives within the convenience channel in the South East of England
- Developing your team’s operating standards through regular field visits, coaching and maximising the use of our internal Data and Insight Manager to drive your teams growth in line with Channel and category trends
- Sharing best practice to develop better ways of working and continuous improvement in the whole team operations
You will have:
- A full UK or European driving license held for a minimum of 1 year
- Experience driving sales teams to deliver and exceed targets
That’s it – they’re all the pre-requisites we have!
Why Powerforce GB? Put simply, our employees love working here – we promote from within and since 2015 on the Molson Coors account alone, we have had 5 internal promotions and 11 promotions into Molson Coors!
Powerforce GB are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our ambitious growth plans for 2017 – get on touch!