NAM - Foodservice
National Account Manager - Foodservice
A successful FMCG Food business operating within a high-growth category
A strategically important National Account Manager role with full P&L accountability for your designated customers which include Multiple Pub Chains and End Users. In this role you will be responsible for delivering budgeted revenue and the strategic formulation and execution of the agreed annual plans. Other key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Foodservice Account Controller
- Winning and developing new customer accounts, large and small - end user, on and off trade.
- Developing strong customer relationships which ensure mutually beneficial business plans
- Working closely with Development Chefs on brand selection and menus
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Previous National Accounts experience in Foodservice
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- FMCG and Food passionate
- If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.