Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Staffordshire / Cheshire
Salary: Up to £33,000 + 40% bonus, company car and benefits package
Job Ref: NH 18190
A world leading product manufacturer that supplies specialist retailers in over 100 countries and employers 14,000 people. The company has a reputation for excellence in product development and marketing and offers a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious sales professional.
Job Description: Area Sales Manager
You will join a high performing field sales team that uses consultative sales techniques to drive sales growth.
Area: Staffordshire, Cheshire, North Wales, Mid Wales
Using proven skills in time management, territory planning, relationship building and business management the Area Sales Manager will be tasked with:
- Implementing company sales and marketing strategies within the territory.
- Negotiating annual trading agreements.
- Achieving sales and margin objectives.
- Managing and growing dealer accounts.
- Achieving width and depth of all product categories within the dealer network.
- Managing trade marketing activities to encourage sell-through.
Candidate profile: Area Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced and high calibre Area Sales Manager who can bring additional talent to the sales team. Suitable candidates will:
- Live in Staffordshire, Cheshire or North Wales.
- Demonstrate an excellent track record of field sales and account management from a high performing business.
- A strong self-starter with commercial acumen and a focus on profitability.
- Have first class communication skills in all mediums and a consultative selling style.
- Show initiative, self motivation and a desire for career development.
- Be fully IT literate in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- 40% bonus, fully expensed company car, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday, credit card and pension plan.
This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a thriving global business and we welcome applications from successful sales professionals in this area.
Contact: Nick Hester
Tel. 01275 813030