- Contract Type
Flexible Part-Time Hours based in Shrewsbury covering areas Shrewsbury, Hereford, Llandrindod Wells, Llandudno & Swansea
This is an excellent opportunity to work with Field Sales Solutions on behalf of The Health Lottery within retail outlets. The Brand Ambassador role will involve:
- Visiting retail clients to ensure the in-store visibility and active promotion of The Health Lottery brand
- Ensuring point-of-sale promotional materials are correctly and consistently displayed and compliant in accordance with the Gambling Commission
- Keeping your clients up-to-date on brand activity and news
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide variety of clients
- Taking ownership of your client portfolio, managing your time and priorities effectively
You will need to be an excellent communicator with customer service and relationship-building skills, self-motivation and drive to manage your own workload and the ability to follow procedures and maintain accurate data
The rewards are, the opportunity to gain invaluable hands-on experience across a variety of career-based competencies, career development opportunities across the Field Sales Solutions client portfolio, and a solid grounding to develop your skills and prospects in many areas of retail sales and marketing.
You must be eligible to work in the UK, have a full driving licence and use of own car.
To apply, please write with full CV and covering letter to:
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Brand Ambassadors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly