National Account Manager - Top4
Bel UK is an innovator and leader within the UK Dairy category. Their iconic brands include Boursin, Leedammer, Mini Babybel and Port Salut.
We seek a high calibre and ambitious National Account Manager to take full responsibility for a Top 4 multiple portfolio. Currently #2 on a Top 4 multiple account or managing a high profile Discounter/ High Street Convenience portfolio, you are dynamic with outstanding commercial acumen and relationship building skills.
This is the opportunity to develop your career in a high profile role for a recognised branded business that you have been looking for!
Our successful candidate will define and implement mid and long-term strategies to target growth within the Top4 multiples. This will include developing and translating the Business Unit Plan within existing customers in these sectors, while also identifying, developing and securing new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take decisions within a set framework on managing the customer P&L through promotion planning and other shopper events
- Implement the Business Unit objectives in the designated account portfolio
- Drive business growth through regular, multi-functional contacts at Head Office level
- Provide market insights and breakthrough ideas to secure mid-term success in line with Retailer’s strategies
- Initiate Category Management and Shopper projects in partnership with the Category and Brand teams
- Regular liaison with other Bel subsidiaries on International Retailer’s strategies
You must be able to demonstrate at least 3 years sales experience in account management, ideally within a recognised FMCG organisation. Of graduate calibre, you can also demonstrate an understanding of Category and Trade Marketing. Your communication skills, collaborative approach and ambition mean you have the ability and potential to progress in a blue chip organisation.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like a confidential discussion, please send your CV, quoting Ref: 2407 to our consultants at Ashwood Associates.