Does working on a strong brand portfolio for a household name brand sound exciting? Do you want a focus on innovation from concept to launch? Are you looking for an opportunity to really own brand strategy, drive market share and increase sales for a really well-known brand? If so, keep reading!
The Advocate Group are partnered with a truly fantastic, household-name FMCG business who are at a really exciting point due to a focus on NPD and further brand development.
They are presently looking for a Marketing Manager to develop and implement a Marketing and Brand strategy for an existing portfolio and manage the future innovation pipeline to create future strong launches for the brand. This role will have an emphasis on projects from a global perspective, sitting within a really strong team with a direct report.
- Ensure P&L delivery for Brand Portfolio
- Lead the Brand Strategy for associated products including: consumer positioning, competitive positioning, distribution, pricing and range based on sound consumer insights and robust analysis
- Manage the Innovation pipeline successfully developing concepts, prioritizing ideas, plotting a 3 year launch plan implementing agreed new initiatives
- Track and report on brand performance against agreed KPI’s and ensure delivery of agreed annual budget
- Manage marketing spend against agreed budget and to target efficiency savings where possible
- Develop of the innovation strategy and delivery that meets the brand aspirations
The successful candidate:
- Graduate calibre (any discipline)
- Experience in a Marketing role within FMCG
- Proven experience of managing and launching innovation and NPD
- Ability to work on own initiative and anticipate issues, trends and opportunities for improvement and present compelling recommendations for change
- Ability to take initiative and lead cross-functional teams
- A natural relationship builder, is able to relate to a wider cross section of people
- Creative, Ambitious, driven, results oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to adapt styles according to the audience, and to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and on more than one project at a time is required
- Not afraid to challenge others and the status quo
- Highly creative with the commitment to deliver and encourage fresh ideas
- A collaborative team player
- Good attention to detail is imperative
- Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
This position provides the opportunity to get really hands on and own a very strong brand portfolio. There is a lot of focus on creativity and innovation where you can see tangible results from your own work.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nicola.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group.