National Account Manager
- Global Cosmetics Company
- Excellent Brand Names
- FMCG NAMs Sought
The Role: Purely looking after existing business, the successful National Account Manager will be looking after a major account in the grocery sector; you will be dealing at head office buyer level and hold a great deal of autonomy. Based from their West London offices daily when not on client visits, the successful National Account Manager will have full control over a set £multi-million budget.
The Company: Operating in 40 countries globally and with many very strong brand names behind them, our client is a European organisation now recruiting a new National Account Manager to join their team. They sell a quality range of cosmetics and body care items, purely branded, and are renowned for innovation.
Your Career: With a sales turnover in excess of $4 billion, thorough internal and external training courses on offer and a policy of promoting from within, this is a fabulous company in which to develop a genuine sales career.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- National Account Management experience
- You must have fully managed P&L and lead buyer meetings and relationships
- Sales into the grocery sector is highly preferred
- Outstanding candidates who have sold health & beauty products into other retailing sectors may also be considered
- Confident and resilient candidates with an interest in the health & beauty sector are sought
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £38,000 - £42,000 Basic
- + Annual Bonus to 15%
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Mobile, Pension, Laptop, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays