National Account Manager - Discount Retailers - London - Growing SME
“My client is an innovative SME food business with an exciting product portfolio with a mixture of well-known branded products and private label goods. Already established in the foodservice market and discount retailers, they are looking to continue to grow strategically within the discount retailers.
They sell into Aldi, Lidl, Poundland amongst others and they want a driven, motivated National Account Manager who has sold food & drink products into these customers. They are open on product background but they want someone with strong contacts in the discount retail sector.
- Report to and liaise with the Sales Director on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
- Proactively increasing sales to new and established customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
- Developing relationships with discount retailers such as Aldi, Lidl, Poundland, Poundstretcher, B&M and Home Bargains and other discounters.
- The successful applicant will have managed and developed strong contacts within the discount retail sector.
- MUST have dealt with discounters.
- Worked with branded and private label products in food and drinks.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Strong negotiator and commercially aware.
- Experience working with an SME.
- Experience as a Commercial Manager or NAM or BDM.
- Must be based in London.
What’s on Offer
- Monday to Friday.
- £45,000-£55,000 basic + car allowance + bonus package + benefits.
- London based.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Jack@drnewitt.com or contact Jack Parsliffe on 0131 226 5060.