Wholesale Account Manager - Anglia
Love beer and sales? AB InBev is looking for an Account Manager to own relationships with route to market wholesale partners, driving volume and growth across the Anglia region. You will work to manage the operational relationship with our wholesale contacts, developing plans in head office and bringing them to life out in the field. You will spend the majority of your time out and about, meeting pub and bar managers, winning new business and developing existing accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for AB InBev, and with our prestigious brands which include Stella Artois, Budweiser and Corona. At the heart of our dynamic global growth, is a simple belief that nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. At AB InBev, you have an opportunity to join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
You'll love beer and be passionate about our industry. With some experience working as an Account Manager or Assistant Account Manager, you'll be ambitious, a self-starter and have an engaging way with people. On offer is a competitive salary, plus car, plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
- Strong track record of delivering results with major customers
- Strong technical skill base - particularly negotiation & selling
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent (not mandatory)
- Strong numerical & verbal skills
- Creative, commercial and hungry to succeed
- Passionate about our brands and beer
- Previous sales experience to Account Manager or Assistant Account Manager level, preferably from an FMCG co, although not essential
- Flair and confidence to manage relationships with key contacts across numerous levels and across regions
- Understands & embraces the AB InBev culture.
- You must have an active driving licence
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. A truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market positions across 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2013, AB InBev realised 43.2 billion USD revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. AB InBev works through six operational Zones; North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Mexico, Europe and Asia Pacific, allowing our consumers around the world to enjoy our beer.