National Account Manager
Looking for a NAM to join a Creative food Brand that in a short space of time has already become a leader in their product industry.
Run on Family based values, all about promoting development. A brand that prides themselves on quality with an environment
that allows people to use their innovative ideas and create novel ways being the best.
- Account management – full P&L responsibility for one or more of the “Big 6” grocery retailers, as well as seeking and cultivating new business opportunities
- Generate and own the commercial forecast for you customers.
- Working closely with all divisions in the business.
- Develop a deep knowledge of your customers’ and their markets.
- Range, promotions and marketing to maximise profitable growth
- A passionate, dynamic and confident sales person with a proven track record.
- Smart, with strong analytical skills and the capability to present recommendations concisely
- Great at generating and building commercial relationships at all levels of business
- Experienced working in FMCG sales, probably with the major grocers on premium brands
- Educated to degree level
If you're hard working and enjoy a fast paced environment and looking for a role where you can develop your skill set apply now!!