Foodservice Sales Manager - Wholesale customers- £45k-£50k - London
“My client is an innovative SME food business with an exciting product range. Already established in foodservice wholesalers and contract caterers, they are looking to continue to grow strategically within these sectors. They import a range of branded and private label products from across the globe and sell into the foodservice sector.
This position is a Foodservice Sales Manager role that will involve high level interaction with major foodservice customers.
- Report to and liaise with the Commercial Director on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
- Proactively increasing sales to new and established customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
- Sourcing/trading imported goods from across the globe.
- Developing relationships with Brakes/Bidvest and other large food distributors.
- The successful applicant will have managed and developed strong contacts within foodservice sector.
- Experience handling/supplying products into Brakes/Bidvest and other large distributors is a MUST.
- Worked with branded and private label products.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Strong negotiator and commercially aware.
- Experience working with an SME.
What’s on Offer
- Monday to Friday.
- Office based in London and customer visits.
- £45,000-£50,000 basic + bonus package + car allowance + benefits.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Jack@drnewitt.com or contact Jack Parsliffe on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Foodservice Sales Manager - Wholesale customers- £45k-£50k - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly