Senior NAM – Grocery/Off Trade
Title: Senior NAM – Grocery/Off Trade
Location: Home-Based. Limited office working.
Do you have a strong desire to work with some of the biggest drinks brands in the UK? This Senior National Account Manager role will fulfil your career aspirations on many levels; working with huge brands, line management, progression, work life balance, great culture and attractive salary & package. If you’re an account manager in the drinks industry across Off Trade, this is a fantastic opportunity!
- Global Blue Chip Drinks Manufacturer.
- Multi Branded portfolio.
- Multi-million company turnover.
- Huge investment in NPD, Marketing, Brand Development and Promotions.
- Outstanding double-digit growth last year.
- Track record of internal promotions.
- Senior National Account Manager.
- Managing multiple accounts across the Off Trade channel.
- Large P&L accountability.
- 2 direct reports – NAM’s, Grocery.
- Home-based, 1 day a month in office.
- Salary c£60k plus package.
- Reports into the Sales Director – Off Trade.
- Currently a Senior NAM or National Account Manager.
- Ideally Drinks experience. Food experience welcome.
- Off Trade/Grocery experience essential.
- Ideally line management experience but not essential.
The successful candidate will currently be working within the FMCG industry and has a strong understanding of National Accounts. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/14305/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.