Key Account Manager | Award Winning Branded FMCG | OOH
Our client is an award winning Home and Personal Care products Manufacturer. The business has a fantastic reputation in the industry and are going through a strong period of growth.
The business works with some of the UK’s most loved products and brands. They have a position available in their Commercial team.
Key Account Manager – Wholesale (OOH) sector
Taking full P&L of some of the company’s medium sized development accounts.
Reporting To: National Account Manager
Responsible For: Key Account Management and sales/ new business development in Professional customers
Internal Relationships: Buying, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Operations
Customer - Commercial, Buying, Category, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance
Supplier – Account manager, Category managers, Brand managers
- To deliver and exceed against sales and margin targets
- To build successful relationships with new and existing customers, growing market share through the relevant customer, category and end user growth drivers
- To build, own and deliver the volume and value forecast for the assigned customer portfolio
- To continuously improve financial performance through customer behaviours, managing supplier investment and terms agreements (impacting, for example, cash flow, stock days, avg. case value, logistics efficiencies etc.)
- Delivery of supplier objectives in line JBPs
- Customer understanding (e.g. KPIs, contacts, product portfolio/ formats, end user profile, corporate & category strategy, pricing & promo strategy, category size, competitive set, competitive USPs, supply chain structure etc.)
- Collaborative volume & value forecasting
- Joint ownership of account business modelling – Long term strategic modelling of supplier investment, building customer plans with analysis of ROI.
- Tracking of customer budgeted investment, effectively processing invoices and claims.
- Basic understanding of customer P&L
- Influence Range & distribution
- Competitor intelligence
- Ability to negotiate space and activate feature within customer brochures and online.
- Produce effective reports to be distributed both internally / externally
- Resolution of customer queries on time and in full
- Food, drinks or fmcg products experience.
- Experience of P&L ideally with wholesale customers.
- Excellent communication, it and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
- £28-35k + car + bonus + benefits.
- Excellent career progression in a growing, award winning business.
The position is home based with weekly travel to Midlands office.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.