Business Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial, ambitious candidate who can demonstrate their passion for fashion and retail to join a growing branded apparel business with a wealth of future potential.
Opportunity to join a specialist, growing, apparel business with brand names recognized across the country. You will be joining a key part of one of the fastest growing import and sourcing business in the UK. They operate with the customer at the heart of their solutions and provide excellent customer service, focused on honesty and integrity.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to take on a pivotal role within the apparel business to drive presence and distribution within the UK retail sector. You will be responsible for developing new relationships with a range of National and group high street retailers in order to drive growth and profitability.
You will liaise heavily with the product teams to support the customer in growing their range and availability in store. This is a fantastic career opportunity to run a 'mini business' with excellent prospects for the future to build a team.
Key Skills - Business Development Manager:
- Graduate calibre with demonstrable sales experience ideally within the consumer sector at National or Key Account level.
- Entrepreneurial character with a clear passion and flair for the fashion industry.
- Passion for brands and retail.
- Good commercial awareness and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to prioritise a highly varied workload and bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft office).
- Based in or commutable to North West England.
Business Development Manager offering a basic salary of up to £40,000 dependent upon experience plus package and a wealth of future opportunities to progress.