National Account Manager – Aldi, Coop & Wholesalers
When it comes to being passionate about speciality premium foods (category leading brands & retailer brands) and being recognised for first class innovation then they do not come much better than this leading multi-national food manufacturer.
Strong of over 19,000 staff globally, 80 production sites and a turnover of 4.4billion euros, their parent company is a leading independent multi-national family group listed with Euronext Paris specialising in the production and distribution of cheese and other dairy products, delicatessen, seafood and chocolate.
It's Dairy branch is one of the world’s top processors of milk and the world No1 in Cheese Specialities. It consists of human scale companies united by a strong humanistic, family-based and entrepreneurial culture and has been awarded the Top Employer European Label 2017 for the 8th consecutive year.
The UK subsidiary has been present in the UK for 35 years commercialising the Group’s international brands portfolio. With category partnerships status & £multi-million relationships with the majority of the top four grocery multiples and M&S this business is in double digit growth.
Continuous success and recent large development projects has led to the need to recruit for positions in Sales and Marketing. They’re looking for people who share their values and have a genuine passion for learning & success.
My client requires a southern based National Account Manager to deliver impressive results in their Aldi, Coop & Wholesaler customers
- Manage full Account P&L across Aldi, Coop & their wholesale customers
- Develop customer business plans through understanding customer needs and KPIs and the impact on their financial models, ROI and profitability targets.
- Gain acceptance of these plans by the Account’s decision-makers and internally.
- Utilise insight through data and fact-based rationale to support forecasts and plans for additional activity.
- Work with, co-ordinate and communicate with all internal functions (channel marketing, category development, finance) to provide value-adding winning solutions.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- A career driven NAM with a proven record of achievement in an FMCG sales role with the potential to develop quickly into an account management role
- Passionate about working with premium food products.
- Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 7/14143/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will, therefore, retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.