National Account Manager – Aldi, Coop & Wholesalers
When it comes to being passionate about speciality premium foods (category leading brands & retailer brands) and being recognised for first class innovation then they do not come much better than this leading multi-national food manufacturer.
Our client has a relatively small UK team but they all care passionately about bringing the best food products possible to consumers across the world. With category partnerships status & £multi-million relationships with the majority of the top four grocery multiples and M&S this business is in double digit growth. Part of a global food group with a turnover in excess of £2 billion and employing c17,000 people you’ll have the stability of a larger business and the agility of an SME. Still retaining its independent edge by being ran as an autonomous business, our client the No.1 UK brand in the chilled category in which it operates.
They’re looking for people who share their values and have a genuine passion for learning & success. In this NAM appointment, they’re looking to recruit an individual with the drive and potential to be their next SNAM & Controller.
Due to recent changes and continued success within their category they require a southern based National Account Manager to deliver impressive results in their Aldi, Coop & Wholesaler customers
- Manage full Account P&L across Aldi, Coop & their wholesale customers
- Develop customer business plans through understanding customer needs and KPIs and the impact on their financial models, ROI and profitability targets.
- Gain acceptance of these plans by the Account’s decision-makers and internally.
- Utilise insight through data and fact-based rationale to support forecasts and plans for additional activity.
- Work with, co-ordinate and communicate with all internal functions (channel marketing, category development, finance) to provide value-adding winning solutions.
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- A career driven NAM with a proven record of achievement in an FMCG sales role with the potential to develop quickly into an account management role
- Passionate about working with premium food products.
- Self-motivated, persuasive and intuitive
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV's to email@example.com quoting 7/14143/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will, therefore, retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for National Account Manager – Aldi, Coop & Wholesalers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly