National Account Manager
One For All are offering an exciting opportunity to join the UK division as a National Account Manager, responsible for managing its existing Technical Superstore, DIY and Etail partners. Ideally suited to an experienced individual who is used to working within this arena and has the experience needed to maintain and grow these channels within the UK.
Details about the Client
One For All is a wholly owned subsidiary of Universal Electronics Inc. Operating for over 30 years and a NASDAQ listed organisation, UEI is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home; providing additional insight, intelligence and differentiation to the wider business. One For All is it's market leading consumer brand and One For All specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative universal audio/visual accessories to all the major retail players both globally and within the UK.
At One For All, we are passionate about developing products that let you experience the ultimate in home comfort. We are committed to delivering simple, yet innovative solutions that are truly universal. With a proven track record of continuously growing both our revenue, market share and portfolio, One For All is a true European brand leader.
Detailed Job Description
The National Account Manager will work with existing national accounts, identify and secure incremental opportunities via data analysis, negotiation and retailer specific category growth exploration, as well as expand the retail client base by generating new business opportunities and specific new channel development. They will in addition, support the Sales Director by assisting in the implementation of the wider UK strategy and execute the planning and management needed to:-
- Build strong relationships within channel to increase turnover, expand product lines and land promotional product plans
- Ensure the in store and online customer experience for our products within the channel is engaging and maximises turnover potential
- Monitor the execution of promotional plans throughout the year and continually adjust these to ensure ROI and overall budgets are met
- Accurate forecasting of volume and financials to ensure the wider business is aligned to the needs of the channel
- Work with the Sales Director and wider team to develop the business further in order to realise new opportunities within the channel and manage through the optimisation of on-going business incremental gains
- Scope to further develop domestic and international retail opportunities for further growth, especially within the B2B channel
- Analyse market opportunities and competitor activity and make recommendations to drive continuous improvements in sales and product development
- Attend all relevant customer meetings, conduct presentations and pitches (tenders) with retailer specific analysis and business updates
- Maintain a multi-point contact network within their accounts and the wider channel in order to successfully maintain a good understanding of all trends and aspects of the market
The successful candidate for this role will ideally possess the following capabilities, skills and expertise:-
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience in National Account Management from the Consumer Electronics, Durables or FMCG industry
- Proven track record of working with technical superstores such as; Curry's, Maplin etc.
- Strong understanding and a broad interest in the consumer electronics or related industries
- A robust and self-starter approach with a proven track record in leading from the front with key relationships, pricing negotiations and joint business planning
- Proven track record of delivering profitable growth within their accounts
- Background in creating sales and business plans and executing these with success
- Very strong communicator and presenter
- Background in strong forecasting, ownership and accountability
- Hunger to achieve results whilst being outgoing, with an engaging personality
What's on offer
£Competitive Basic Salary + 30% (OTE) to 60% (results dependent) + car allowance + benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTK13802744Z
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly