National Account Executive
The role as National Account Executive will be responsible for managing a defined set of accounts across the Grocery channel with a focus across multiple market-leading brands.
Our client are a leading consumer goods business with an array of products to suit consumers ever changing needs. They are Globally renowned with iconic brands that are recognised and used on an everyday basis.
This is an exciting time to join our client with impressive expansion plans and a focus to develop accounts with the addition of a progressive and driven account manager within the Grocery channel.
The successful National Account Executive will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Manage a defined channel with a key focus on all Grocery accounts
- Use a relationship based sales approach to build entrenched relationships with the desired channel
- Manage the end to end sales process and develop new and long term relationships that align with the retail strategy and against set targets.
- Retain and grow retail accounts
- Where necessary negotiate on scope of work, service delivery and price in order to overcome objections, secure agreement and close sales.
As National Account Executive, we are looking for the following profile to be successful within this position;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in a Consumer Durables environment
- Proven experience and success within a key account manager
- Grocery experience would be an advantage
- Ideally commutable to the West Midlands region
- Ability to think both strategically and analytically
- Highly motivated with a positive "can do" attitude
£35,000 - £40,000
OTE, Benefits & Excellent Progression Opportunities