Exciting New Sales & Commercial Manager role based in Gloucestershire within a growing and dynamic provider of events & stadium public catering.
Family-owned leading provider of events & stadium public catering for many of the UK's most prestigious sporting and entertainment events.
As Commercial Manager you will take ownership of the sales revenues and associated costs utilising a strong sales and commercial background to help expand the business.
Part field part office based (Gloucestershire) you will look after the internal sales team managing existing business and upselling within an ever-growing client base.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the sales team, the commercial sales strategy and price setting in accordance to achieving suitable sustainable margins. You will look to identify and secure new clients, produce monthly sales targets and keep abreast with industry trends and news in order to identify challenges and opportunities.
Whilst managing the overall performance of the team you will also be attending regular customer business meetings and events across the UK in order to nurture the business relationships.
We are looking for:
* Product knowledge (alcohol, soft drinks, food)
* Industry experience within event and festival catering with established contacts
* Proven commercial management experience within FMCG sector
* Pricing and contract negotiation skills
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Previous track record managing an internal sales team
* Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets and business development success
* Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
* Full UK Driving Licence
* EPOS/WMS systems experience ideal
Competitive Basic Salary plus Bonus and Package