Field Sales Representative - Northern Scotland
Are you a confident sales person able to deliver results while maintaining a strong customer focus?
If the answer is yes, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Representative just like you.
Lomond Books Ltd is Scotland’s leading book wholesaler. We are also a publisher and distributor offering a unique and bespoke service to our customers selling books, calendars, maps, postcards, greetings cards, fridge magnets and toys to a varied range of trade customers in the tourism, heritage and gift market. We have an absolute commitment to our customers and making it easy for them to do business with us.
Ideally you’ll be based in Inverness or the surrounding area and your territory will cover everything north from Glencoe, Pitlochry and Deeside including Skye, Hebrides, Orkney and Shetland. You will be supplied with a company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
- You will be calling on existing trade accounts and managing your territory to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Maintaining and developing excellent relationships with existing customers.
- Recommending stock ranges and profiles to help maximise customer’s profitability.
- Targeting potential new profitable trade accounts on territory.
- Playing your part in helping the company attain its sales and development strategies.
- You’ll be a confident and assured communicator with good IT, written and verbal skills.
- You will be motivated and commercially minded.
- Have a pleasant, approachable attitude and the ability to connect with many different types of people.
- Be able to handle the pressures of seasonal business and manage multiple priorities with ease.
- Most importantly you will be able to deliver exceptional customer service in everything you do.
Previous experience in a customer facing sales role would be beneficial.
Starting salary in the range of £19k to £21k dependent on the candidate and their experience. This is a salaried position with no commission.
If you would like to join a dedicated team in a successful small company please apply by email to Duncan Baxter, Sales Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to join us and attach your current CV. A telephone call will be the first stage of the interview process so please include a contact number. No agencies please.
Visit www.lomondbooks.com to download full job description and company information.
Closing date is Friday 3rd March 2017.
Interviews will be held w/c 13th March in the Inverness area.
Apply for Field Sales Representative - Northern Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly