Retail, Catering & Hospitality Services Manager
My client now has a vacancy for a Retail, Catering & Hospitality Services Manager to join their team based in the West of Scotland, near Dumbarton.
My client is a multi-national company who provide support services to public and private sector organisations.
As Retail, Catering & Hospitality Services Manager, you will lead a team of 6 across a large single site with responsibility for the delivery of Hospitality, Catering, Accommodation and Public House as well as Retail and Leisure services in a number of outlets across the site.
You will be required to manage the budget and develop and implement the Retail, Hospitality and Catering strategy for the site.
The successful Retail, Catering & Hospitality Services Manager will have the following demonstrable skill:
- Proven track record in a management role within Contract Catering / Hotel Management / Hospitality and/or Retail Services.
- Strong people management experience and success in leading large teams.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategy, business performance management and continuous improvement.
- Ability to resource plan and management reporting.
- Ability to manage budgets and control financials, including P&L and inventory.
- Understanding of H&S legislation
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management across multiple organisations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
£40-50k basic salary DOE + additional benefits.