Account Manager - Food Distributors
We are seeking a high calibre person with strong experience of distributor networks to grow an existing account base and keep the business as the leader in this competitive market place.
My client is a dynamic business who are doing exciting things in food, launching brands, developing new products and growing their business. They supply brands and own label into retail, foodservice and industrial customers. This role will work in their foodservice and distribution sector supplying into major customers. They have grown year on year, are profitable and there is a very good career development plan for the right candidate,
• Immediate responsibility for existing accounts with growth potential
• Development of joint business plans including promotion planning
• Managing a field based sales person
• Liaison with marketing, planning, supply chain and Technical teams.
• Managing Profit and Loss
• A foodie!
• Food or FMCG manufacturing background
• Sales or commercial experience with distribution
• Degree qualified or a graduate calibre individual
The role will be regularly based in the Manchester area.
Package £35-45k + car + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060