UK Business Development Manager
The role as UK Business Development Manager will be integral to grow the food service & retail markets across the UK.
Our client are a leading provider to a range of markets, with the focus of this position on the food service & retail sectors. Through continued expansion, we are looking for the addition of a UK Business Development Manager to target new business opportunities in maximising a buoyant time for the market.
The business offers a range of consumer goods through a complex sales process and it is vital that the successful candidate has experience in managing a large product portfolio.
The role as UK Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following;
* Target new business opportunities with a 'hunter' approach
* Offer a consolidation approach to streamline business needs and consult with the ever-changing retail market
* Work effectively with account managers to drive market growth and sustain business needs
* Successfully map out the UK market to stay ahead of retail & food service growth potential
* Strong new business manager with proven sales results
* Knowledge of the Retail & Food Service market is preferable
* Track record in growing accounts across the UK winning accounts of circa £1 million+
* Hunger to succeed and drive new business opportunities
* Commutable to the West Midlands on a weekly basis
£45,000 - £55,000
OTE, Benefits & Company Car