International Business Manager
International Business Manager - Europe
A market leader in manufacturing some of the pet industries most unique and innovative products, are seeking an International Sales Manager to manage their ongoing and new business in Europe. The position will report to the Commercial Director. You will hold full responsibility for the growth and sales of your allocated region and will be expected to travel up to 50% of the time within Europe.
This award winning business has been established for over 30 years and has been highly successful, holding a significant market share in its category. This business is set to grow extensively over the next 5 years, predicting 15%-20% YOY growth.
- Be very familiar with managing and working with European Distributors
- French and /OR German speaker
- Experince of working within the pet trade or similar products seeling to Distributors
- An Excellent relationship builder
- Familiar with launching and maximising sales of new products
- A strong negotiator who is also very commercially minded but margin conscious at the same time
- Knowledge and understanding of European business.
- An understanding of the full sales life cycle both internally and externally
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of time
- Have fantastic presentation skills, be dynamic and highly motivated
- Ideally lives within a commutable distance of Gatwick or Heathrow Airport
If this exciting role is of interest to you please email our consultants at Ashwood Associates for a confidential discussion.