Store Manager, Cambridge, Leisure and Outdoor brand, Immediate Start!
Your new company
Our client, a leading equestrian brand based in the Cambridge area are looking to recruit an experienced, process-driven Store Manager to join their growing company. Family run business bringing a top quality service both in store and online.
Your new role
Our client run a successful retail store where you will find an array of equestrian, shootings and countryside products. Due to their want to consistently improve/develop their operation, they have created a new Store Manager position. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Spotting new opportunities for company business development
- Overseeing all P&L in the business
- Recruitment into the store
- Helping to develop the blueprint for change and defining the requirements needed to deliver desired change
- Defining, developing and implementing new strategy to the store
- Completing all related documentation regarding proposed projects
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
What you'll need to succeed
-Retail Manager experience is essential
- Passionate about growing a retail business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business and process orientation
- Excellent IT skills
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!