Business Development Manager (Food Service)
Great opportunity for a business development Manager in London to join a growing food manufacturer. The role of Business Development Manager will be new business focussed, with the aim of developing business throughout the food service industry including pubs, bars, QSR’s cafes, education accounts etc. To achieve this, the successful candidate must have a very driven and motivated attitude, and have a proven record of success in a field sales role in food service.
• Business Development sales role, sourcing new food service opportunities throughout London.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing accounts, and be their primary point of contact.
• Achieving financial targets for sales revenue & negotiating commercial terms.
• Candidate must have a background selling within food service to be taken in to consideration.
• Strong field sales experience, with a proven track record of success with new background.
• Full UK drivers licence with the ability to travel as and when required.
• Hard working and driven attitude is a must.
• Organized and the ability to prioritize, manage deadlines and make decisions.
• Computer literacy.
• Up to £30,000 basic salary dependent upon experience.
• Company car provided.
• Other benefits included
For further information please apply, or contact Graham Knight at D R Newitt via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Business Development Manager (Food Service)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly