National Account Manager - Confectionary
National Account Manager - Confectionary
- £45,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary
- Amazing career opportunities within rapidly growing business
About our Client:
Our client is one of the world's favourite confectionary manufacturers and are seeking a National Account Manager for an exciting role!
This is a world renowned, much loved business which is growing fast and in a really exciting acquisition phase, bringing new categories and brands to their armoury.
They have a fantastic ethos and culture where all employees are passionate about the brand and team success. The structure of the company allows flexibility and fluidity, there are no glass ceilings and it is an opportunity to really grow with the brands & progress through the ranks.
With great brands across on trend categories, this company knows how to utilise consumer friendly marketing spend and appeal to all ages and backgrounds. There is a strong focus on bringing new products to the market as well as acquiring new brands - which with the right additions to the already talented team - will see these guys go from strength to strength.
Not to mention culturally this business is huge fun to work for! There is a real empowerment and autonomy which is rare in the market - all the while having a good camaraderie and a work hard play hard style.
These guys want a grocery National Account Manager for their strategically important Tesco account, so it is imperative that you are ready to hit the ground running and really accelerate your learning and career.
About the Role:
The National Account Manager will be responsible for the proactive delivery of continued growth of the highest profile grocery customer in the business, Tesco, working closely alongside the NPD and technical teams to drive category captaincy growth in the market.
You'll take full responsibility for your account where you will deliver the following:
- Delivering the Account Business Plan through top to top forums with customers
- Establish regular contact with key Customer personnel to maximise business opportunities with the account/s (e.g. buyers, category managers, operations, stock controllers)
- Establish and review processes which monitor key customer milestones - identify and overcome any internal/external barriers
- Understand a variety of numerical data sources which can build the Account Plan and key customer presentations i.e. Market Data, consumer Data, Trade Information, Business and Account Financials
- Use financial insight to make sound business recommendations and decisions which benefit your business without damaging customers own financial expectations/measures
- Use internal processes which predict future performance in time to take corrective action
- Manage within Agreed Investment Budgets on a Month to Month Basis
- Develop, sell and negotiate against key selling objectives which meet the Account Plan, deliver against customer key measures
- Selling to the right decision maker within the Account/s to enable full commitment to the execution plan
- Support the Controller and other senior management with motivation and development of key frontline junior personnel through the provision of feedback
- Develops an extensive network of internal and external contacts to identify and meet Account Plan objectives
Our client is looking for someone who has prior experience of dealing with top 4 multiples, experience of truly owning their P&L, who is an exceptional relationship builder and who has a proven track record of delivering new and innovative ideas to their customers. Structured thinking, energy and a desire to progress and better yourself by driving the business is key.
Additionally you'll already have a high level of commercial awareness and able to marry that with a creative NPD driven style of account management.
Above all else they need someone with passion who can hit the ground running and combine traditional FMCG account management with creative thinking of the flexible and testing Irish market.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point - we don't just find great individuals - we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions - contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com