National Account Manager - Department Stores OR Grocery
Our client is a global branded manufacturer in the home audio and TV sector with market leading technology.
A vacancy has arisen for a bright and ambitious national account manager responsible for a major multiple retail group based from their head office in Surrey. The role is a field based contract, however candidates will be expected to be in the HQ at least 3 days per week.
The company offers a vibrant and fun culture that is progressive, with plenty of support and career planning available.
- Manage sales, business development and account planning for your given customer
- Manage and monitor the customer through forecasting sales and budget control
- Create new and innovative ways of working with the customer to find the best solution
- Internal sales management and champion your customer through relationships with all internal departments
- Monitor competitor activity & trends in the market
Candidates will be of graduate calibre ideally from a structured national account management background having worked on a major retail multiple; ideally from the FMCG sector or consumer electricals. A strong work ethic and will to succeed with a competitive nature is essential for success in this role.
Apply for National Account Manager - Department Stores OR Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly