Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity to work for a well established organisation in the coatings sector as a Product Manager, to spearhead new products focusing on the early stages of product lifecycle. If this sounds like something you would be interested in we want to hear from you! Below are all the details.
The Company: A respected company within the Coatings sector who are constantly expanding their ranges and looking for new innovative products. An exciting opportunity to join a company which is thriving, with room for progression across multiple divisions. Selling into a wide range of customers from DIY, Industrial, Construction through to schools and councils. With a wide variety of products within coatings and sealants they are expanding and looking for someone to add to the team.
Job Description: Recruiting for a Product Manager to join the growing team who can focus more on the early stages of product management. You will have strong cradle to grave experience and be adept at working on products from concept to launch. You will be used to working with supply chain, engineers through to marketing and sales teams within the UK and Asia with annual trips abroad. You will make recommendations for product improvements and value analysis and maintaining awareness of competitor and marketing trends.
The Person: As Product Manager you will have the following background:
- You will have strong cradle to grave experience used to working with supply chain, engineers through to marketing and sales teams with a passion for the early stages of product management.
- Experience in the DIY sector is highly desirable although strong candidates from similar sectors would be considered.
- You will have experience in sourcing products, finding new suppliers, market and product research and strategy.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering profitable ranges.
- The salary is £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus + car/car allowance + pension.
Contact: If you have gotten this far and are still interested then please send me your CV or contact me Rebecca@cavendishmaine.com for more information
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.