National Account Executive
Our client is a highly successful International pharmaceutical business that works closely with multiple retailers, major chemist chains and independents. To maintain this growth they require a National Account Executive to manage regional chains and very successful high turnover individual pharmacists.
- Selling the full range of their products and services to an existing portfolio of independent customers
- Managing and developing relationships with independent pharmacies & small group accounts
- Increasing range, service levels, sales and profitability.
- Working closely with customers to develop joint business plans
- Possessing strong commercial judgement and excellent negotiation sales skills.
- A successful record in territory management and field sales is essential.
- A confident business developer – with an understanding of the sales process is required.
- Have a background in FMCG sales or, the On-Trade or Food Service
Candidates must be able to demonstrate commercial success by spending investment budgets successfully.
In return our client can offer an exciting career that will both stretch and stimulate in a company that can offer an exciting career.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV, quoting the job reference
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details