National Account Manager Healthy Eating Sector
National Account Manager, Healthy Eating Sector – West London
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
A fantastic success story within food which has grown exponentially over the last two years, looking to double the business over the next three years. Are you an entrepreneurial foodie who wants to join our highly capable, dynamic team. A real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile, focussed and ambitious than many FMCG businesses out there.
Due to the success of the business to date including significant distribution gains in the major grocery multiples, International and e-commerce, we now require a driven, motivated National Account Manager to continue to win and further develop business within the food service channel. You will manage route to market customers including Bidvest and Brakes. Targeting end user channels such as impulse and out of home customers.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will help develop the business plan and sales strategy. You will be responsible for the delivery of this plan. As this is a predominantly new channel strategy development role your major KPI will be to grow sales by developing relationships, managing the promotional spend and developing retailer category plans ensuring they integrate with company and sector strategy.
Ideal candidates will have a Food Service background from within an FMCG food manufacturer that has provided them with classical sales training and an understanding of the core needs of modern account / business management. An ability to manage complex negotiations backed up with a grasp of category management is essential. You will be an action orientated, self-starting and passionate individual with a proven ability to unlock accounts and make things happen.
Your key performance indicators will include driving profitable sales volume and managing local and national trade promotional spend. Developing relationships at head office level cross functionally including buying, category and supply chain teams will be important. You will be supported and developed in this role, You will be given your own P&L responsibility.
- An ability to negotiate at a level that maintains and builds the long term relationships
- Energetic and passionate about quality, indulgent brands.
- In a national account sales position with FMCG – Food Service, with a proven ability of making things happen
- Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate
- Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Highly charismatic and confident person who is exudes positivity in all elements of their role.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrate a sense of warmth, humour and fun where appropriate i.e. the ability to tactfully use wit to empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by calling our resourcing partner or email your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 12065/5
Apply for National Account Manager Healthy Eating Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly