Consumer & Market Insight Manager
Job Title: Consumer Market & Insight Manager
Location:West London, M40 Corridor
Package: c£60,000, company car, 10% bonus, benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to join our business. We are a leading food manufacturer and we invest heavily in our brands, infrastructure and people. We are a serious player in the food snacking market with a clear plan to grow our brands and market share. We employ industry recognised experts who are passionate about creating and delivering great products for our global consumers. We pride ourselves on the development of our people and are
therefore looking for individuals to join us that we can grow with our business and offer tailor made career opportunities to.
Reporting to the Consumer & Market Insight Director you will:
• Deliver clear recommendations to the business from managing research & insight projects using all continuous research data
• Act as the direct feed of actionable insight into Marketing, Innovation, Customer Marketing and Sales teams
• Manage a large annual spend with our data agencies, ensuring best practice continuous research
• Develop a virtual team across all external agencies
• We are seeking candidates who are continuous research experts with experience gained ideally within a branded food environment
• Likely to have started your career at Kantar, Nielsen, IRI and moved to the clientside
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present sophisticated analysis, with clarity, to all levels internally & externally
• Highly analytical, strategic thinker with proven experience in a fast-paced consumer driven business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 71/20
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details