Business Operations Manager
Business Operations Manager
Sector: FMCG – Premium Drinks Brand
A new business ops role has been created for this premium, global FMCG business! As popularity for these leading brands increases, there is a business need for someone to take full ownership of key events, processes, and organisation of internal sales toolkits.
This is an opportunity with someone with strong organisational skills, a good communicator with strong presenting experience with an ability to influence & partner effectively across all levels. This person will be able to turn strategy into action!
Generally regarded as being the leader in its category in producing a portfolio of premium brands; constantly innovating and with an ability to be very agile within an ever-changing market space, this producer of leading brands is consistently ahead of the curve. Along with sustained and consistent growth, it is a business constantly looking to set the benchmark for competitors to follow.
A values-led organisation with a strong belief in teamwork, empowerment, the development of our people and changing the way people think about its product!
This is a priority role for the business working with all the key stakeholders: including key sales figures, Trade Marketing, Field sales, Account Management and Supply chain.
An all-encompassing position! You will do everything from present to the board on the strategy of category insight, to data cleansing, to training the sales force in its use.
Through this multi-function interface, the role is tasked with enabling and enhancing the sales function capabilities including training, managing events, allocation & assets, developing & maintaining a sales toolkit and operating as central custodian for sales communications.
As Business Operations Manager, you will have cross functional accountabilities across a wide remit including interface with and a requirement to influence & partner multiple stakeholders & functions.
We’re looking for an experienced project manager with strong PowerPoint and presentation knowledge. As a character you’ll have gravitas, intellect and presentation skills!
- Commercial experience in an FMCG environment, preferably premium drinks. With the ability to develop and deliver strong insight led commercial selling stories
- Multiple channel exposure and operations experience
- Experience of presentation to exec / board level
- CRM experience, ideally within FMCG organisations
- Successful track record managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, and superior interpersonal skills being able to influence & partner effectively across all levels
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to turn strategy into action
- Strong commercial awareness with strong analytical skills
- Highly organised and able to work within a highly pressured environment
- Demonstrable proven track record of delivery and project management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both on their own but also as part of a team
To apply or learn more please email your CV to Grace Hughes: email@example.com
We are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy. Due to the volume of applicants we receive, we are only able to contact those who best suit the needs of our client.
Caselton-Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally. Please visit our website http://www.caselton-clark.co.uk/fmcg.html