Regional Account Manager - Wholesale Cash & Carry
LOOKING FOR NEW YEAR, NEW OPPORTUNITY?
DRIVEN AND HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS?
WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Due to our expanding product portfolio and client base, we are looking to strengthen our sales team with an ambitious and driven sales individual.
With product ranges which encompasses many sectors including retail, wholesale, cash & carry, catering suppliers and foodservice. The role will give exposure to sell into varied type of customers taking the monotony out of going around the same type of customers.
The candidate must have a demonstrable track record in sales, account management, pipeline management and the capability to negotiate & present at all levels. Experience in managing and dealing with buyers at cash & carry and delivered wholesale accounts is a must.
Job role responsibilities:
Working closely with the Sales Manager, you will be managing existing customers like Delivered Wholesale and Cash & Carry accounts.
Ideal candidate must:-
Experience in managing Cash & Carry accounts is a must.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Manage sales cycle, forecasting, pipeline management and reporting.
- Create and implement strategic business plans, to deliver commercial outcomes
- Display exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise key accounts.
- Exceptional negotiation skills are essential.
- Establish relationships with decision-makers.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and KPI's.
- P&L responsibility
- Maintain all CRM functions and reporting mandates.
Please do not apply if you do no have experience managing Cash & Carry accounts.
If you are ready for the challenge please send your CV quoting reference GRO//RAM200117
No Agencies Please.