Sales and Marketing Manager
Castle Dairies Ltd is the largest private butter manufacturer and packer in the UK (£15m turnover). Established in 1967 this family owned and run dairy packs and supplies butter to some of the biggest names in grocery retailing. We have an exciting opportunity for a UK based Sales and Marketing Manager due to the planned retirement of the current incumbent.
Competitive salary + car + bonus + benefits
Based from home, you will be responsible for the day to day management of existing National Accounts with major retailers and major manufacturing customers.
Building on a successful track record of growing sales, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a sales strategy which will deliver new profitable sales growth, both through existing and new customer/ retail channels.
You will be working from home.
With and outstanding track record in Sales, business development and account management, you will also possess:
* Experience of working with a FMCG manufacturer
* Experience of working with the top four grocery retailers
* You possess a thorough understanding of the FMCG environment
* Experience of both branded and own label products
* An excellent communicator with first class presentation skills
* Ideally you will have experience in marketing branded products
* Excellent numerical skills
* Must have a high degree of self motivation
This appointment is open to current National Account Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers and talented Key Account Managers who are looking for career progression.
Please foreword you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org