This job is no longer available
A knowledgeable and effective marketer is required for a 12 month period to lead New Product Development (NPD) across EMEA for our Global Wine Business. The successful candidate will oversee the EMEA product portfolio, ensuring the improvement of process and results of NPD within the region. By collaborating with EMEA Brand Business Managers you will support the delivery of brand/market priorities through portfolio co-ordination and development. You will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of bringing NPD to market and support the delivery of brand objectives through NPD management best practice.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with Brand Business Managers to deliver Brand/Market priorities through product portfolio co-ordination
• Map and strategically prioritise portfolio across consumers/occasions, price segments, markets and customers/channels
• Support Brand Business Managers in prioritising by country/channel and successfully bringing into market winning NPD
• Manage the product lifecycle process across the portfolio
• Work with Brand Business Managers and Insight Team to identify emerging and growing market opportunities and to develop and prioritise a portfolio of concepts and product to meet these opportunities
• Resolve or manage any EMEA specific NPD issues or opportunities
• Support Brand Business Managers, customer marketing and sales to plan NPD pipelines into customers/channels as input to strategic and brand planning
• Successfully manage the gate process, working with local and global teams to ensure ease of use
• Lead marketing inputs in monthly process by co-ordinating with Supply Chain team
• Lead the development of NPD best practice
• Identifying and fulfilling concept, development and implementation capability gaps via in-house development and use of external expertise
• Ensure NPD, brand and commercial levers are aligned and that measures of success and ROI are used as standard from start to finish of projects.
The Successful Applicant
• An experienced FMCG marketer with excellent NPD knowledge
• NPD development and implementation experience
• Knowledge of Insight development
• Commercial, numerate and analytical
• Strong influencing expertise
• Strong communication skills, confident & capable of operating at all levels
• Wine qualifications & experience (ideal but not essential)
• Previous experience of working in a matrix structure organisation preferred
What’s on offer?
For the right candidate, we offer a generous remuneration package, plus the opportunity to grow and develop a career with a truly world class leader on the global stage
Treasury Wine Estates markets an industry leading portfolio of international premium quality wines including Wolf Blass, Penfolds, Beringer, Lindeman’s and Rosemount. Our wine brands are enjoyed by consumers all over the world. In a vibrant and dynamic category we believe in placing the consumer and the customer at the heart of everything we do.