This job is no longer available
Paramount Home Entertainment International, a subsidiary of Viacom's Paramount Pictures, is a global leader in the distribution of filmed entertainment on DVD and video. It is responsible for the sales, marketing, and distribution of DVDs and Blu-ray discs produced by Paramount, as well as from other Viacom units such as Nickelodeon, MTV and Comedy Central. The International Headquarters of PHE is in the UK and the Company operates worldwide except in North America, as PHE has its own North American operation at its studios in Hollywood. The primary markets for PHEI are the UK, Europe, Japan, Australia, Brazil and Latin America.
Paramount Home Entertainment UK is seeking a National Account Executive to work on our leading Grocery accounts. The main purpose of the role is support the Senior National Account Manager in the day to day management of key accounts across all facets of the business for both stores and on-line.
• Aid SNAMs in negotiation of New Release, Campaign and Range proposals to achieve financial company targets within budget.
• Develop and champion campaign ideas, pitches for campaign participation, exclusives and other sales driving initiatives online and in store to align with the agreed account trading strategy.
• Track sales and regularly analyse and present performance.
• Proactively manage and communicate pricing and SKU ordering information.
• Manage, raise and file financial account paperwork. E.g. Markdowns, PO tracking.
• Assist the SNAM with completing any financial forecasts required for set reporting or ad-hoc requests.
• Create bespoke PowerPoint presentations
• Accompany SNAM in preparation and setup of weekly meetings with customers.
• Handle all customer requests for check discs, finished copies and product information.
• Accurate communication of product updates, outside of the release schedule.
• Build relationships with stakeholders in customer Trade and Merchandise Planning, and respective Online contacts
Experience and Skills
• Passion for Entertainment products
• Customer care focused
• Computer literate - Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Highly organised with attention to detail especially numerical accuracy
• A good team player with a positive mind set
• Good interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with and influence others on all levels both internally and externally
• Be able to work in a fast moving environment, with clear prioritising